Join us at the upcoming 451 Alliance webinar, The Ongoing and Future Impacts of COVID-19 on Business, on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, from 11:30am-12:30pm EDT.
451 Alliance members will receive the slide deck and a recording following the presentation.
The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on business have been widespread and deeply felt, causing significant and lasting changes to ways of working, business priorities, IT strategies and other organizational structures.
As the outbreak has persisted, 451 Research’s Digital Pulse Coronavirus Flash Survey has polled 451 Alliance member organizations on the impacts of the pandemic, their companies’ response, the future outlook for working and IT, and the lasting changes brought about.
Join Liam Eagle, Research Director for Cloud and Managed Services Transformation at 451 Research in this webinar to examine:
- The most common impacts of COVID-19 on organizations
- Typical policy responses to the demands of the pandemic
- Impacts to IT initiatives and spending
- Forward-looking expectations and plans for working
- Long-term impacts and changes brought about by COVID-19